I have been particularly interested in wildlife since my childhood. My professional background is based in media and audiovisuals. During the last few years I have done several courses and trained in wildlife filmmaking, highlighted by a master´s degree in Wildlife Documentary Production from the University of Salford. After this period, I had the chance to enter in the industry as independent wildlife filmmaker, sound operator and camera assistant, working in several productions in Portugal, Peru, Argentina and Brazil.
I am available as wildlife filmmaker, freelance camera operator and sound recordist.
Camera (Arri Alexa, Red Epic, DSLR, Super slow motion, Macro), Sound recording, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Animal behaviour, Tracking wildlife, Editing, Wildlife photography and Timelapse.
- BRAZIL - A NATURAL HISTORY series Terra Mater for National Geographic Channel – Camera Assistant and Sound Recordist
- ALENTEJO - THE SONG OF THE EARTH, 2013 – Producer/Director
- BETWEEN THE SKY AND THE TIDES, 2012 – Producer/Director
- THE ENIGMATIC MACAWS OF TAMBOPATA, 2011 – Sound Recordist
- MONDEGO, 2011 – Producer/Director