Terms & Conditions
Wildlife-film.com was set up in the late 1990s to assist, inform and connect the wildlife film-making community worldwide.
By becoming a member of the site, you agree to the terms and conditions detailed below.
You must be fully aware of the fact that personal details and any other information supplied, which are consequently published on the site, will be available in the public domain for all to see.
Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that by submitting your details to us and becoming a member of Wildlife-film.com, you agree to the following:
All information supplied and included in your listing will be published and made publicly available through the Wildlife-film.com site, our monthly newsletter (Wildlife Film News) and potentially through other associated sites... Wildeye.co.uk, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and YouTube etc.
Therefore, be mindful when supplying your information to make sure you only supply that which you are entirely happy with being available to the general public, worldwide.
If you have any concerns whatsoever, please make sure they are made known to Wildlife-film.com. (We are happy to limit the amount of information available publicly and can act as a go-between should you want to remain more private.)
The publication of your personal details are made entirely at your own risk and Wildlife-film.com takes no responsibility for any and all consequences of such publication.
Wildlife-film.com does not attest to the truth or accuracy of any statement of fact or opinion given in the member listings, home page, features page, Wildlife Film News or elsewhere on the sites.
Wildlife-film.com reserves the right to refuse, amend or remove a listing, if it is deemed inappropriate for whatever reason, at our discretion.
Wildlife-film.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel an application for membership at our discretion, without explanation. Likewise for current members.
Wildlife-film.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (howsoever caused) arising out of the employment or hire of any freelancer listed.
All users of the information/contacts provided on the Wildlife-film.com sites do so strictly at their own risk, and on the understanding that Wildlife-film.com provides no warranty as to the competence, conduct or suitability of any of the candidates listed.
Email links on listings are BCC'd to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Enquiry via Wildlife-film.com" so that we can keep track of the number of enquiries made through the directories and monitor spam. (If the communication is confidential, the sender can, of course, choose not to include the BCC and use their own subject line.)
Wildlife-film.com will do its' best to connect the various freelancers and organisations of the wildlife film-making community worldwide, but becoming a member does not guarantee success.
Membership fees are payable annually and banner advertising for a period of your choosing, on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis.
Membership and banner advertising fees are non-refundable unless payment is made in error.
Your confidentiality will be protected under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
Free/basic members are allowed the following displayed in their listing(s):
- email address
Paid/full members are allowed the following in their listing(s):
- a comprehensive description of their services (in multiple sections, if appropriate)
- complete contact details, including address, phone numbers, website and other links
- social media/video and sound platform icons
- an image/logo or their choosing (different section-specific pictures are allowed)
- downloadable CV/resumé or other document (references, flyers etc)
- a showreel/promo, linked to their listing and/or uploaded onto Wildlife-film.com YouTube/Vimeo channels
Paid/full members also get:
- a permanent link in Wildlife Film News (for the duration of their membership)
- priority on their news items in Wildlife Film News (subject to the editorial)
- priority on their articles submitted for publication on the features page (subject to the editorial)
- priority on being interviewed for our interviews/q&a page
- promotion on all Wildlife-film.com online platforms, when their news is available
- unlimited listing updates/amendments allowance throughout the year
- organisations get complimentary freelancer listings for their staff (if appropriate)
- a printable certificate of membership (delivered by email)
- a 'registered member' logo to display on thier website (for the duration of their membership)
Discounted/promotional full membership will usually last for one year, unless agreed otherwise. If after the promotional year you wish to continue with full membership, the full and current amount for that membership will be payable on the first year anniverary of your date of joining, unless agreed otherwise.
Thank you for your support – We would not be able to continue this resource without our full members!
These terms, conditions and rules are subject to change without notice.