The American Conservation Film Festival (ACFF) is an annual, four day festival held in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, a vibrant arts community 70 miles west of the nation’s capital.
ACFF is dedicated to promoting outstanding, environmental conservation films from professional filmmakers and students alike.
We screen films that illuminate:
- Human interactions with wildlife and wild places.
- Issues driven by natural resource conservation.
- Humans as part of the environment and/or living in a continuum of cultural tradition.
- Conservation of cultures, communities, and or lifestyles in conjunction with changes in the natural world.
- How youth encounter and understand the natural world.
The 14th American Conservation Film Festival take place October 21st - 23rd and 28th - 30th, 2016.
Please visit our website: www.conservationfilm.org for more information on ACFF and the film submission process.