As Media Manager for the renowned Bimini Sharklab, I have considerable experience in a number of different roles, including:
- Filming and producing short promotional videos for the station & environmental advocacy groups (both underwater and topside).
- Working with production companies on location, providing support and additional camera work (BBC, Passion Pictures, Korean Educational Broadcasting and other international crews).
- Photography of the marine fauna and daily scientific research, including published images with BBC Nature, National Geographic, and Science Illustrated.
- Involved in writing and development of a documentary pitch for an indie, which is currently being reviewed by the BBC.
- As well as writing and publishing an article with the Independent.
With an extensive background in scientific research, self-shooting, and editing, I am looking to now pursue a career in TV production as a researcher/AP and camera operator/DOP.